Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Amendment 1 court case

      China and Japan are fighting to claim a Island.
China and Japan found a new Island East China Sea. The Japan claim the Island but the Chinese refused because the Chinese said "That Island was been with us since Century". The Chinese sent many Chinese military boat's and a Chinese plane.
  When I was reading this article it made me surprised. I thought the U.S.A made all the country respect each other.I feel sad because if Chinese and Japan will continue this argument their will be a war. It will kill many people and the population of Japan and Chinese land.
  The Ruling is The Government of the U.S.A wants the Japan and China to stop fighting and maintaining peace with one another.
  In my opinion on ruling, I think the Chinese government should have the Island because the Island is at Chinese territory and China has too many people so they need more land.

No comments:

Post a Comment